Learn how to align your strengths, interests, and motivators to a role, industry, and company culture right for you. If more people were happy in their jobs, the world would be a much better place. Life's too short to hate your job, start treating your career like the adventure it is today!
- Lesson 1 - What to Expect FREE PREVIEW
- Module 1 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - What's Your Deal?
- Module 2 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 2 - The Three Phases
- Module 2 Activity 2 Worksheet
- Module 2 - Wrap it up
- Module 2 Activity 3 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - The Framework
- Module 3 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 2 - Life Moments
- Module 3 Activity 2 Worksheet
- Lesson 3 - Digging Deep
- Module 3 Activity 3 Worksheet
- Lesson 4 - Habit Hunting
- Module 3 Activity 4 Worksheet
- Module 3 - Wrap it up
- Module 3 Activity 5 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - When I grow up...
- Module 4 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 2 - Dream Job Hunting
- Module 4 Activity 2 Worksheet
- Lesson 3 - Your Career Eulogy
- Module 4 Activity 3 Worksheet
- Module 4 - Wrap it up
- Module 4 Activity 4 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - Ask Yourself
- Module 5 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 2 - Testing, Testing, 1, 2, 3...
- Module 5 Activity 2 Worksheet
- Lesson 3 - Ask Around
- Module 5 Activity 3 Worksheet
- Module 5 - Wrap it up
- Module 5 Activity 4 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - What are you into?
- Module 6 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 2 - Love the industry you're in
- Module 6 Activity 2 Worksheet
- Module 6 - Wrap it up
- Module 6 Activity 3 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - Take a trip down memory land
- Module 7 Activity 1 Worksheet
- Lesson 2 - Your carrots
- Module 7 Activity 2 Worksheet
- Module 7 - Wrap it up
- Module 7 Activity 3 Worksheet
- Lesson 1 - Your Career Compass
- Module 8 Activity 1 Worksheet
- The Career Experiment - Wrap it up
We've all been told that if we follow our passions, we'll never work a day in our life. Unfortunately, that's only one piece of the equation, so many people spend years of their life chasing after something that can never be obtained while feeling like a failure along the way. Even worse, some people remain in jobs they hate far longer than they should because they just don't know how to make their next move. Career indecision is real, and it's something that too many people suffer through, allowing "paralysis by analysis" to keep them from making any decision at all.
Luckily, you don't need to know every move of your career to start - just your best next move. In this course, you’ll look to your past, present, and future to identify your typical patterns of behavior, see what actually makes you happy and unhappy at work, and key in on what you’re missing (if anything) to land your dream job. You'll learn how to align your strengths, interests, and motivators to various roles, industries, and company cultures perfect for you. We'll put it all together and create your very own Career Compass, which will act as your guide to figuring out what move to make next in your career.
Life is too short to hate your job - start treating your career like the adventure it is.
Assess your current work situation to build your Career Non-Negotiables list
Create your Career Timeline to discover what really makes you happy or unhappy at work, identify your patterns of behavior, and break bad career habits
Look to your future to hone in on how far off you are from having your dream job
Align your natural born strengths, underlying talents, and acquired skills to a role that you were born to do
Dive into your passions and interests and let them guide you to an industry and company you're excited about
Discover what truly motivates you, and understand how to use that knowledge to identify a work culture that makes sense for you
Leave with your Career Compass in hand to help guide you to your best next career move
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never ends! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.
Baily Hancock is a Career Happiness Strategist who teaches people how to collaborate with their community to achieve their goals of professional fulfillment. She considers herself a Multi-Passionate Entrepreneur and Career Experimenter who's had 15 paid and 5 unpaid jobs in the past 12 years in industries ranging from education to startups and tech, to advertising, and now entrepreneurship. Although Baily's career path has been anything but a perfectly straight line (which seems to be more typical than not these days), the common thread has been her ability to check in with herself and evaluate her professional happiness regularly and make adjustments along the way. This has allowed Baily to continue to love what she does, year after year, and adapt to her ever-changing professional desires. Baily firmly believes that if more people were happy in their jobs, the world would be a much better place. She now travels the world preaching the gospel of attaining career satisfaction to anyone who needs it (hint - everyone), and chats with people who love what they do as well as career experts on her podcast, "The Baily Hancock Show", available wherever you listen to podcasts.